Friday, March 22, 2024

God's Amazing Grace

God's amazing grace is unmerited favor. There is no way we can merit nor earn the favor of God. It comes to us only as the gift of God. Faith in Jesus Christ saves us by the grace of God. Don't fall for the idea that you can somehow be good enough to merit God's favor. Grace is not for good people. Grace is for sinners, and that includes all of us (Romans 3:23).

God's amazing grace saves us from the law of sin and death. It is by grace through faith we are saved (Ephesians 2:8-9). God works in and through us to do his will by grace. The Spirit of grace works in your heart, which is your mind, will, and emotions. God's grace gives us the ability and desire to do God's will (Philippians 2:13).

God's amazing grace is not in vain. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me" (First Corinthians 15:10). Every believer should say," by the grace of God, I am what I am."

God's amazing grace comes to us through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace reveals God to us and in us. It's not what we do for God (Romans 11:6). Grace is what God has done for us in Christ. All that we are, or ever hope to be, is by the grace of God.